Today is Sunday, I woke up to work and I am still working. On Saturday I worked until 1:30, Jeff picked me up and he will not let me work until too late so I can be productive the next day. I go to sleep and think about stuff, dissertation stuff, the future, I tossed and turned thinking and I think, yesterday I felt asleep around 3 or 4. The pine pollen is killing me! Like if the dissertation wasn't enough.
On Friday, Jeff picked me up from school at 10, we went to have dinner at our local fave place where we met Grant, he had to fix my hair before going in, I think my hair looked terrible....probably I was looking terrible too. I try every day to take a shower, combine my outfit, change earrings and accessories, put lipstick and perfume and I still feel that I look terrible.....Anyhow, for the first day after I got sick I had a whole beer that of course made me really drunk and for the first time I was funny, happy and I was able to go to sleep just after I arrived home. Men....how do I miss those times.
Yesterday I had so much anxiety that for dinner at work I ate a bag of cookies (chocolate macadamia chunk) with my left over eggy breakfast croissant and Pepsi, I know, I am the healthy diva, today I feel horrible!
I will keep on working. Need to recover my life! of course if I survive this in one piece.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario