I am not sure if I can do it now, I am sooooo freaking out.
I have turned in to a horrible person, I hate to talk to people that come into my office, I hate it when people are taking about irrelevant things, and worst of all, I hate to be like this.
Yesterday night I went to try to sleep at 2 am and I could not fall asleep until 3 or more thinking in all the ball of things that are going to run me over. I woke up in a bad mood, yes, nothing very new....let's say in an even worst mood, I could not talk the whole day to my "domestic partner" who is the most sweet person in the world.
I am so nervous that I am eating more than I need...chocolate, hot cocoa, I even ate my professor's potato chips.
(My professor and the replaced potato chips)
Hate to write the dissertation.....Tomorrow is yoga night, I hope that I can find some perspective and be a better, less grumpy person.
At this point in my life I am happy I don't have a dog nor a kid.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario